camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traceyanne & Danny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
el_hombre

el_hombre

Traceyanne & Danny Empty
PostSubject: Traceyanne & Danny   Traceyanne & Danny EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 8:11 pm

Woke up this morning to see mention of TraceyAnne's new project including a teaser site which I thought had some very promising material.
There's no denying the elements in common with CO, but I'll take it!
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

Traceyanne & Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traceyanne & Danny   Traceyanne & Danny EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 7:29 pm

A new thread, nice...yep, there has been expansion today with pre-orders for the album, and a tour of sorts, being UK Bristol ,London and Glasgow...still toying with these dates and quite a decent amount of shows stateside....for me everything is in the right place...nice to see edwyn on duty at the dials...when I typed their names in yesterday the first hits were of their ltd company etc..its a bit worrying but I suppose/know essential..i can only wish her well and Danny also with this project, the world ain't got much better these last few years as artists but merge is s great stable...and mac/laura are fair folk...and Christina will be glad to look after them for sure....was watching that last kcrw thing last night, this band,tracyannes songs have brought a lot of joy to me, I will support any output and look forward to trying to give it a personal assessment sometime...I hope its better than great...its been some kind of slog....the dour photos are a bit disappointing but I am sure they would say forget the photos just get the tunes, they looked like they were having fun at edwyns beautiful studio and surrounding area....tracyanne looks like she hates the obligatory band shoots....they always make her look hard/tough....I wish the shots were more natural but times have been tough no doubt..."I wear black on the outside cos black is how I feel inside"

Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
el_hombre

el_hombre

Traceyanne & Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traceyanne & Danny   Traceyanne & Danny EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 8:22 pm

Proorders up? Neat based on the excerpts on the site, I'm gonna pre-order it for sure! I'm acutally gonna be in the UK in August, I wonder what the odds are that I might be able to catch a show! I don't think there's anything booked at this stage, but I'm definitely gonna keep an eye out! I never got to see CO so this might be the closest I get...
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

Traceyanne & Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traceyanne & Danny   Traceyanne & Danny EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 8:47 pm

Yeah, just ordered the rough trade beige one, will price up a trip to oslo/london tomorrow
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

Traceyanne & Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traceyanne & Danny   Traceyanne & Danny EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 9:26 pm

Hiya...7 people reading the site,welcome back lurkers and you xxx
Back to top Go down
el_hombre

el_hombre

Traceyanne & Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traceyanne & Danny   Traceyanne & Danny EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 3:30 am

Oh man, are you gonna go to shows? Jealous! I might have to put in a pre-order for the album this evening and then just keep an eye out for what shows up in August...
Liking the sound of Home and Dry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Traceyanne & Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traceyanne & Danny   Traceyanne & Danny Empty

Back to top Go down

Traceyanne & Danny
Page 1 of 1