camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

camera obscura on tour

Go down 
+3
Linz
nick
graeme
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tonybolony

tonybolony

camera obscura on tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: camera obscura on tour   camera obscura on tour - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:49 pm

yeah - that is sad news.. i really appreciate though that the band puts family/friends ahead of their career. life is too short to sacrifice fam time for hours at the office (even when that office produces amazing music!).. i went to a show in Toronto that Gavin wasnt at - Carey didnt play though.. they had someone fill in (cant remember his name though).. in fact, did not know Carey plays bass.. poses the question of what other instruments can they all play?? anyone know? ya can find some amazing talent in unlikely places sometimes.. Steve Martin is a wicked bluegrass banjo player for example! ...guess Im off-topic again...
Back to top Go down
steven64

steven64

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura on tour   camera obscura on tour - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:30 am

Yes sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to the band and their family members. Hoping for a full recovery.
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura on tour   camera obscura on tour - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:19 am

you`ve got me doubtin meself now,i`m sure i used to have a photo of carey playing bass when gav had to go back home? anyone..................??
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura on tour   camera obscura on tour - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

camera obscura on tour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2