camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My next Camera Obscura creation!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich_G

My next Camera Obscura creation! Empty
PostSubject: My next Camera Obscura creation!   My next Camera Obscura creation! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:46 am

Don't know if the band have one of these in their merch store yet. I made one for my stoneage ipod nano...

My next Camera Obscura creation! Camera_pod_1

and on the back is....

My next Camera Obscura creation! Camera_pod
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: My next Camera Obscura creation!   My next Camera Obscura creation! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:52 am

Wow! Very nice. Especially love the artwork on the back. Can you make one for my HTC 100? ;)
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: My next Camera Obscura creation!   My next Camera Obscura creation! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:22 pm

holy crap! what did you make it out of? thats amazin!
Back to top Go down
L!

L!

PostSubject: Re: My next Camera Obscura creation!   My next Camera Obscura creation! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Very good! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.belleandsebastian.it
Rich_G

PostSubject: Re: My next Camera Obscura creation!   My next Camera Obscura creation! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:04 am

Thanks!! Excuse my ignorance, is a HTC 100 a mobile phone? What's it (the ipod cover) made of? It's a basic metal cover for an ipod nano (bought at a local market). How's it done? I have a friend who let's me use his laser engraving machine. I found the picture of Tracyanne on her Facebook page and after mucking around with the image on the computer, engraved the picture you see.
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: My next Camera Obscura creation!   My next Camera Obscura creation! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Yeah the HTC Dream 100 is a smartphone, it's more commonly referred to as the Google or T-Mobile G1. My sister's high school has a laser engraver and I'm friends with the tech guy over there - I should try that out myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My next Camera Obscura creation!   My next Camera Obscura creation! Empty

Back to top Go down

My next Camera Obscura creation!
Page 1 of 1