camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barrowlands Tickets on sale now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steven13

steven13

Barrowlands Tickets on sale now Empty
PostSubject: Barrowlands Tickets on sale now   Barrowlands Tickets on sale now EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:40 am

Hey All,

You probaly know already but Barrowlands 29/10 tickets went on sale yesterday. Look forward to seeing some of you guys and girls there.
Just a little request if you are from Glasgow,Edinburgh or Aberdeen buy your tickets from Ticket Scotland outlets in person rather than using the money grabbing Ticketmaster who are screwing us all royally with their exorbitant booking fees and postal charges....rant over
Steven
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Barrowlands Tickets on sale now   Barrowlands Tickets on sale now EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 am

very green with envy here across tha ocean....
Ticketmaster gouges us over here too - cant stand em!
tony
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Barrowlands Tickets on sale now   Barrowlands Tickets on sale now EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Got mines !! Cheers Steve - pity its a Thursday night, I'll have to drive through and back - or take next day off so I can get a few beers in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheSunOnHisBack.com
derek

derek

PostSubject: Re: Barrowlands Tickets on sale now   Barrowlands Tickets on sale now EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:51 pm

I agree. Screw Ticketmaster! I made sure when I bought my tickets for the Brooklyn show to go to the box office and skip the TM fee. (Although I may have to use ticketmaster if I decide that I can make it to the Norfolk show... which I will most likely do. Luckily the Northampton gig uses an independent ticket broker. I'm SURE I'll be going to that one...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barrowlands Tickets on sale now   Barrowlands Tickets on sale now Empty

Back to top Go down

Barrowlands Tickets on sale now
Page 1 of 1