camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday

Go down 
+3
graeme
paul
steven13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
steven13

steven13

Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday   Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:07 am

29th October best band in the worls at the best venue in the world.
I can't wait, I'm working in Aberdeen all next week but coming home for this.
My dream setlist would be
Honey In The Sun, Keep It Clean, Lloyd, 80's Fan, Sweetest Thing, San Francisco Song, James, Suspended From Class, Let's Get Out Of This Country, Tears For Affairs, Lets Go Bowling, I Don't Do Crowds,French Navy, If Looks Could Kill, My Maudlin Career,I Love My Jean, Razzle Dazzle Rose.

There would be more but they rarely do more than 15 or 16 songs,

What do you all think ?

Steven
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday   Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:22 am

Your dream setlist is very similar to mine. Lots of deep cuts and B-sides. Mmmm.
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday   Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:58 am

we`ll try and use our new"influence"to make this happen...fran macdonalds number anyone???
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday   Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:23 pm

I'll go along with that setlist with the addition of You Told a Lie and Tougher than the Rest - this will be a Barras gig, and the band won't get home without a special encore Very Happy So a wee bit of overtime that night please Razz

Pete
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheSunOnHisBack.com
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday   Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:12 pm

i too agree with yer setlist - would be sweet to hear Dont Do Crowds and Suspended from Class as i've said afore. I also wanna hear You Told a Lie and Tougher Than the Rest which are far more likely when they get back over here next month. cant wait!
tony
oh and i'm damn jealous again of you folks overseas seeing CO in hometown! and for only 22bucks CDN (i converted the currency) sooo lucky!
Back to top Go down
LOVESHACK

LOVESHACK

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday   Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:43 pm

The last gig at the Barras (my first) was out of this world. Really looking forward to Thursday night. I'll be the big lad with the LOVE,Shack or Hibs tee shirt Smile See ye.

G
Back to top Go down
derek

derek

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday   Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:11 pm

I really hope they play "The Last Song" when they come over to the states. They never will. But a man can dream. Hope. Although... when Tracyanne signed my "French Navy" 7"... she actually wrote a note in which she apologized for not playing it (it's been kind of a 2-year long running joke) and said "next time". But she says that every time. We'll see....

"I Don't Do Crowds" is great live. "San Francisco Song" also great. We got that one by request a couple years ago... just cost a round of drinks for the band!
Back to top Go down
derek

derek

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday   Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:16 pm

steven13 wrote:
29th October best band in the worls at the best venue in the world.
I can't wait, I'm working in Aberdeen all next week but coming home for this.
My dream setlist would be
Honey In The Sun, Keep It Clean, Lloyd, 80's Fan, Sweetest Thing, San Francisco Song, James, Suspended From Class, Let's Get Out Of This Country, Tears For Affairs, Lets Go Bowling, I Don't Do Crowds,French Navy, If Looks Could Kill, My Maudlin Career,I Love My Jean, Razzle Dazzle Rose.

There would be more but they rarely do more than 15 or 16 songs,

What do you all think ?

Steven

that's actually not that crazy of a setlist. you'll probably hear at least half of it. I think the only song on there I've never seen them do live is "Let's Go Bowling"... which I doubt they would ever do now. I think it's on the "never play" list along with "Houseboat" and "Knee Deep at the NPL".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday   Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday Empty

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Barrowlands next Thursday
Page 1 of 1