camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Record Store Disaster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
graeme
Admin
graeme

Record Store Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Record Store Disaster   Record Store Disaster EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:04 am

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd2rvt_beleaguered-fall-fan_creation
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Record Store Disaster   Record Store Disaster EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:14 am

Absolutely hilarious Gra. and so true. The only winners were the ebayers, who prob dont give a fook about music but queued to get the merchandise and squeeze the real fans. Can't see how this supports the Indies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheSunOnHisBack.com
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Record Store Disaster   Record Store Disaster EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:54 pm

yeah hilarious! its these guys that made me hate ebay... it used to be good years ago but now... last year i tried to get tix for a show in toronto that sold out in 20 mins. If you were a member of some fanclub (which i wasnt) you could get advance tix but were restricted to 4. 5 minutes after the show sold out, check ebay and several "fans" had 20 or 30 postings for tickets!! how the hell?? they must be members of the fanclub several times just to get that many tix and to sell them for 5 and 6 times the price! arseholes.. it screws the legit fans. i was so mad, i sent an email to the band and their management but didnt hear squat about it... hence, i have an eHATE for eBAY...oops sorry - sidetracked silent
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: Record Store Disaster   Record Store Disaster EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Hey there... we're the only Camera Obscura fan club that I know of, and the band knows of us, so where are our exclusive early ticket deals?
Hahahaha.

eBay is a great place if people use it with a sense of ethics. And there's about 3 people who do.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Record Store Disaster   Record Store Disaster EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:18 pm

tonybolony wrote:
... i was so mad, i sent an email to the band and their management but didnt hear squat about it...

Did you really think the Osmonds and there management would be really that bothered ???

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheSunOnHisBack.com
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Record Store Disaster   Record Store Disaster EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Pete wrote:
Did you really think the Osmonds and there management would be really that bothered ???
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

gakkk! how'd you guess?! i thought i was so subtle... seriously tho, i'd be pissed if that always happened at my sold-out shows! i'll put you guys on the guest list tho so you don need worry! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Record Store Disaster   Record Store Disaster Empty

Back to top Go down

Record Store Disaster
Page 1 of 1