camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
steven13

steven13

Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose   Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:42 am

As the title says for me

Keep It Clean

Why: Because I love the lyrics and when they played it the first time I seen them I almost melted
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose   Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:27 am

It changes every day. Keep It Clean remains one of my all time favorites, I hope they play it in Iowa City. But right now I have been hummin' "I Don't Want To See You", when I'm not blasting along with Wincing The Night Away, I have probably spun that record a dozen times in the last two weeks.
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose   Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:25 am

saw the shins tourin that paul..awesome album,i like to play keep it clean..an i dont want to see you is another fav..its a tricky shout an one i wont attempt.................
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose   Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:28 pm

with a gun to me head, i'd hav to say..Teenager. just love the chorus too much...live, it was amazing! and i particularly liked the acoustic hydro connect session version..
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose   Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Oh deary me oh my...
I've never seen that video before. And now all my insides have melted.
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose   Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:21 am

they also did Swans (pre-Maudlin release) and Some Guys Have All the Luck.. at this link..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/music/connect/2008/artist/camera_obscura/index.shtml
but ya gotta be in uk to watch (or fake your ip).. lower quality are all on youtube too i think
tony
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose   Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:23 am

yeah here's Swans...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H378xwnfEKc

and Some Guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M31fwVkSYI
Back to top Go down
theboywho

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose   Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 pm

the last song.

too beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose   Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Camera Obscura song ! if you had to choose
Page 1 of 1