camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hebden bridge 07/08/2015

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
graeme
Admin
graeme

hebden bridge 07/08/2015 Empty
PostSubject: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:14 am

I wasn`t planning on going to Hebden Bridge yesterday as I had to be up for work at 6.15 on Saturday. I saw the tweets of the picture of the back of the van loaded with the tools of trade and immediately wobbled it as camera obscura were playing in Yorkshire and I wasn`t going? Its not too far away really to drive to, I have been there before and before I know I am luckily buying a ticket and planning my route. I got to Hebden about 7.45 am and made my way upstairs. I love this venue and it puts on a lot of class acts, tonight was no exception. It is in rural Yorkshire and its a beautiful town. I thought there was no support act but still as usual I needed to be leaning against tracyanne`s monitor just for peace of mind of the vertically challenged. I am sure she would empathise. The support act was the lead singer of a band that weren't there on his own doing stripped down acoustic. I didn`t catch the name of Tom`s band but these songs were amazing played in these Nick Drake style,even tuning his bottom E to D for one song. These were beautifully performed and had fine lyrical content. He played an old Martin and a beat up framus both with vintage pickups. The sound was great and I really enjoyed his poetical set. He thanked the crowd for being "one of the best, if not the best crowd ever" it weren't cheesy, I think he meant it, pin drop quiet. Even the glasweigans were quiet for him but by then they had told and made it clear to everyone around them that they were from that fine city. Then before you know it, Camera obscura are making their way on the stage, Its absolutely great to have them back, how happy I was about my decision making that day. Lee is directing, he leads from the back they look to him and he is solid as a rock. Everyone looks comfortable except Tracyanne, she is nervous and you can tell but it isn`t detracting from her performance. It is hot in the club, Carey has no mic but she has got a fan(no not from the eighties), if there was a choice she made the right decision. The stage is quite small and maybe this is why? It has been said about this band that they are business like at times and there interaction with the crowd leaves a lot to be desired. By now,the folk who have seen them a lot are used to this tracyanne tries to interact some(talking about cocks* and other issue`s) but because we are here to listen to the songs and music it doesn`t matter. The songs, because its been a while sound stunning, wave after wave of massive pop song so beautifully crafted, played and sung. This line-up for the most part the original is always my favourite set up. Sure young Tim, Big Tim,Francois and even Mick Cooke all brought something different to the live sound(especially Tim`s steel pedal) but this is tight, these know each well and the have been doing this for a lifetime on an off, living their lives around it. After two songs the heat took over and the nerves died down by this time, for me the set started to take flight. Songs four to nine inclusive were probably the strongest I`ve ever seen them play , like riding a bike maybe but I don`t think they`ve practised that much. I worry bout this band sometimes because its been made no secret that this is their livelihood and this is a job, the fact that this brings to us the paying public and art form that can`t carry a price ,priceless songs that we turn to whenever we feel the need for whatever reasons but can they shift enough product to go on year after year? I suppose every time they have a meeting about projection in the pub or wherever there must be for than a few reasons for calling it a day. They have been doing it a long time and they don`t have the fortuitous position of say Mick Head of making enough money to live on after over  35 years of doing this, to just put out records when he is happy with the content and artefact. I would love this band to be massive and to be able to live off any royalties that come their way, they deserve it. Recently I have seen B&S play a lot, so much that I walked out of their last Liverpool show when Stevie started to sing that "perfect couples" song. I may have been spoilt as I do love B&S. Maybe this is what happens and I definitely think this is why I was so bowled over by Camera Obscura last night. I had forgotten how good they are, how do you do that? So what now, well I know they feed back that performers love probably wont happen in London today, they had a captive audience last night and I think they all were delighted with their fans that had made there way over hills, valleys and moorland to see them perform. There was a genuine love that poured forth towards the stage and tracyanne, doin that heart thing with thumb and forefinger seemed visibly overwhelmed. They encored with Razzle dazzle rose as usual and the roof nearly came off the place. I remembered why these are one of my favourite bands on the planet, they head to the states soon and they know they have a bigger following over there. I really hope that that builds and builds as again, it is well documented that they don't or couldn`t fill stadiums this side of the pond. Anyways that's it from me, I know this place is as quiet as they have been...hopefully it might take off some with this latest activity, if it doesn`t like the songs ,once written its here for good. The set list

*cock as in male member and not in the context of" he`s a cock, him"

TROUBLEMAKER
LETS GET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY
TEARS FOR AFFAIRS
HONEY IN THE SUN
CRI DU COEUR
BOOKS WRITTEN FOR GIRLS
EIGHTIES FAN
JAMES
DESIRE LINES
BREAK IT TO YOU GENTLY
DO IT AGAIN
LLOYD
IF LOOKS COULD KILL
--------------
FRENCH NAVY
RAZZLE DAZZLE ROSE
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
graemeaswell

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:44 am

first post, so apologies if this has been discussed ad nauseum.
I was at hebden, my first camera obscura show after 12 years of failure, and I was astonished by them. Truly brilliant.
However, your point about success is interesting. CO should be at the very top but that takes a lot of constant touring, which I think they are unwilling to do - is that fair or not?, I don't know that much about the offstage lives but surely playing the sumer festival circuit in the UK would pay massive dividends in sales. Glastonbury? (with bbc interview)/ T in the park? There are loads all over the UK, USA and Europe. Again, I'm no expert on co and maybe I'm being unfair but the current tour of 2 uk gigs, 2 American gigs and one Mexico seems very odd. They should be all over the place but you do pay a huge price personally for that, and maybe it's a price they are not willing to pay.
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:07 am

Hi Graeme and welcome, there is a fella on www.shacknet.co.uk that calls himself Graemenonotthatone...but if you ever trek there I am 19,000+ posts in so you get a measure of me from that(boring). Anyways, again welcome because as you can see as with the band not really much happens on here which I find odd. I will probably ramble a bit here(obviously) but I am no spokesman for the band by any means. These are my opinions and when I started this site it was purely for that reason. There has been a lot of people passing through(as this is the first hit on search engines for camera obscura forum) but not many people want to stop and voice opinion, they just read what a few have said or maybe they clicked the link and realised that the band were not involved with it. There have been a few camera obscura official websites but even, like the one now the forum is non exsistent, they had a forum on one about 6 years ago but gavin looked after that,it got infiltrated and vapourised. The purpose of this place is easy, I know there are a lot of camera obscura fans world wide but obviously through exposure there is scope to more than boost the numbers by many. That is because based on the albums/songs alone this group is one of the finest in the world, no doubt. I hear a lot of music and their songs are so beautifully crafted and written that it puts them right up there. Who would they want to be as big as? Are B&S big? Where does Art versus income sit? All big questions, for me and again any view I have is mine alone. I started this site for moments like this, so thanks. The band are aware of this site and have mentioned it once or twice. It then gets loads of curios clickin on it to find out what it is. The current "tour" for me is a toe in the water. The venue`s they have played over the years have varied. I am sure even though Hebden Bridge was a fantastic night the band think or maybe should be plying to crowds at least 10 times that size. I mean its great for us, the fans..i am literally 2 foot away from the band leaning against the stage. The following night they are playing to an appreiciative crowd with a big gap and barrier between them, it is a festival and not everyone is there to see them, at Hebden everyone was. The festival circuit may bring exposure and a few more sales. You wouldn`t know if its been worth while until you get back home and find there has been an influx in sales of any mechandise. When the majority of the band left their jobs, around LGOOTC time they nailed their colours to the mast. They had a strong album, were getting some payback with exposure and TV adverts picking up on their songs. Again, TV programmes also played them a lot, things like Echo falls everytime "come dine with me" was on, massive or "Gavin & Stacey" I have been at show where knobheads have shouted out particulary at Tracyanne about selling out, he response was pretty much always the same"would you rather we were working on the tills in Tesco" which,even more than being a funny put down, is true. The band has made wonderful records and you only get that through being in a position to make them. Anyone can make a record these days, with a bit of cash and desire. What happens when you have a young family and this lifestyle is the only source of income. Tracyanne being reluctantly, I feel,the spokesperson for the band(they all talk like,and do separate interviews) but it is she,the press look to on occasion. She has made no bones that this is her livelyhood, now more than ever. She takes musical piracy very seriously without even considering that even that scorned upon medium could and probably would lead to more sales. I know, I have seen it happen. This site for example, if they mentioned it more then hopefully the normally muted fan base may offer up some opinion and if there was a sudden influx of fans on here, they could get gauge on their position maybe even globally. The band from the off have made no secret of their lack of understanding(which may have got better by now) at how to use the internet in a positive fashion to boost exposure, they also had a lack of desire to find out how to because of other commitments, mainly to making great art. So, I told you I would go all around the houses. This is pure speculation but I believe that this brief return to live playing is to get a feel for the marketplace. The few UK dates are the first since Gene was born and a new child has a many demands on a parent as the industry itself. I would say they would be very pleased with the crowds reactions so far. The trip across the pond means they will play to bigger crowds as they have a strong fan base in certain area`s over there, much more than here which is quite frustrating for a band who would much prefer I am sure to play bigger venue`s in their own backyard. As I said in the first post, I do wonder about the bands future, but I hope they continue but you will have noticed no new songs at Hebden, Tracyanne hinted recently about a kind of writers block. The have put out a lot of stuff, they are of a certain age and it makes you wonder. Also as mentioned a new family becomes priority I am sure and balancing all that must be a thing. I saw them a while back play Leeds a small stage and the night after Leamington Spa a big stage....it must be frustrating. As for bigger UK/Worldwide tours who knows, lets hope so. I only want the best for this band, they are lovely people and deserve every break they get. I hope the royalities as still coming in for past music(I am sure they are) and the band can more than get by on that. There are pretty much six in this band but I know some have gone back to work(or stayed in work). Anyways, hope you got to the end of this foray and for the third time, welcome.
Back to top Go down
graemeaswell

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:42 pm

It's a difficult when greatness is thrust upon you as I doubt the band ever thought it might actually take off. Now it has, to a degree, do you make hay or do you stay where you are with diminishing returns (as a fan of the Rock band the wildhearts I saw what happened to them, slowly dying on there feet until the mainman Ginger used crowd funding to release an album, the fans then had a direct connection with him and he hasn't looked back, no record company everything is done via crowd funding even his new book! The price is meet and greets, special one off shows even in people's houses but it works. The Internet is a powerful tool if someone could guide them in the right direction).
Loads more to say but I'm supposed to be working! So I must go.
Anyway. Let's hope for a gig or two soon, as I need to have a fix for my embarrassing crush on Carey (I'm far too old for crushes).
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:15 pm

I am sure they did want it to take off but you just kind of hit the nail on the head with regards to funding. Although if you take a look at the disgruntled backers of the "God help the girl" project on the forum and realise it is easy to upset folk. The film got made and that must or should have been the sole aim of the backers, sure there were rewards to be had, like the DVD plus extra`s etc but for me the whole point of it was to fund a piece of art that without initial funding would never have happened. There seems to be a bit of a crowd funding backlash as every man and his dog attempt to walk that by now well trodden route. We as part of shacknet, because of the love of the music will happily pay say £30-£40 up front for any future product. A few of us are in the position and more than willing to. Mick head and www.shacknet.co.uk is a very interesting story. The desire and patience of people mean that any future new music can be easily funded at the pace of the artist. The first vinyl EP was very limited and re-mixed at Abbey road for example. Great precision and effort went into every aspect of the artifact. Many artists don't have that luxury and even though camera obscura`s 4AD sessions 12" was and is a beautiful recording, it is not new music and I am sure 4AD will be very interested in cementing their contract. The bottom line is this, is there a market for this band and how can that expand? The band are really too global for crowd funding I would have thought. When I say big, I mean they are globally known and this would definitely be seen as a step backwards, despite the glowing references by us apparent few. I would like more people to have their say here as again, it would be a good marker as to how people feel about these issue`s. I am not going to gatecrash their posts on facebook or twitter with this particulary, although it can be good exposure of its exsistance if nothing else, it could be deemed as self promotion but I have always paid for the records and to get into the shows. They have been doing this a long time, it must wear you out. I would happily pay for anything, I mean how many people have paid top dollar to some company in china spewing out vinyl copies of Biggest bluest hi-fi on GEMM,Discogs or EBAY? In these times of 180g deluxe re-issues and first hand I know its hard to get your own rights to your own art, this has been so far a missed opportunity. A vinyl boxset of the 7" maybe, with the early much sought after etc, singles and excellent b-sides. Anyways, I should be working too, hopefully any decision made now or soon will be right for the band.
Back to top Go down
graemeaswell

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 6:24 pm

Modern age needs modern communication.

The website is out of date, Facebook page is not updated frequently, Twitter is sporadic. These things matter nowadays (I personally can't stand the big two social media platforms but they are a necessity unfortunately). Now that may not sit comfortably with members of the band but what do you do?
If you here a song, say from desire lines and go to the website there is no current info, the middle of it says July 2014. Now it looks very nice but as a source of info? Mmmmmmmm. They could link to this site, as a fan site - nothing official. These things matter for good and bad.
Like you say it depends at they want, what they are comfortable with but it's a bit difficult to build a larger fan base if people can't find out about you. The number of people, who like all sorts of music, when I said I'm going seeing camera obscu ra said "who?" Was amazing. My wife came with me and she loved it, and a convert, but hadn't heard of them other than my witterings.
Next up should Glastonbury I reckon, let's petition Emily Eavis ! I would love to see them (on tv, I won't be there), and then they ride on the emotion of that. Like Elbow have.
Enough of this moaning, I'm so happy I went on Friday , and that is what it's all about.
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:21 pm

hey Graeme, its not moaning its opinion....I know just by the power of the internet it can platform and exposure and ultimately, sales....okay, so I have bought two albums, or maybe three this week, it`s my passion and my vice, I have always bought vinyl but there is no doubt about its popularity right now, despite other opinions sales are on the incline. Moreover the bands that have something to offer stand the test of time, some songs will last more than a lifetime once found. Two of the three albums I have bought this week were not so much recommendations as a reminder that I need to check stuff out, the apartments and Jason isbell (the third album being the magical world of the strands re-issue) You may just go check them out or you may not. You might have a little listen and go, thats great or shite. It doesn`t matter because I am not "touting" these bands, its just folk had put links up to this stuff in a "take it or leave it" fashion. Some or even most of my friends have great taste in music, it costs me a fortune. This is what people who love music do, especially through facebook and twitter. Dare I mention for the third and last time in this thread that "the magical world of the strands" is sitting at number 8in the vinyl charts. Hashtag that, retweet this, it brings so much exposure that may have passed the album by. Q and Uncut ***** ratings didn`t do any harm, as its a lost classic and only as much as say "underachievers please try harder" or indeed any camera obscura album, in my opinion. Your suggestion to "link" the forum or indeed a forum to this is a solid idea. Noel Gallagher put out a shack album on his sourmash label, loves the band etc. He also decided to do a forum for a new website he had got designed. www.shacknet.co.uk started in 1998 and is still going strong, several websites have come and gone dedicated to the band by their management. Anyways, now some of its members help run Violette records and its still going strong, infact its the finest website on the internet and will hopefully remain so. Anyways, enough of that because this forum is about and born out of a need for these kind of things, rightly or wrongly. I have seen them "work" for other bands and this band is no different. I started it a while back now and its been very, very slow. There have been members with something to say and I certainly was/am interested in that. These are one of my pet bands, I wanted to talk about a show and there was nowhere to do it. This thread has over 90 views now, yeah quite a few are me and you but other folk will have read it, I know if some of them are band they wont say anything as far a I know they haven`t joined(as much as their opinion would be welcomed) its maybe not right for a band to be on a forum about them and their music. Some of the readers must have something to say about what you and I have said? I would have thought some one reading would either agree or disagree with anything or something said. Anyways, thats it..i promise not to talk our mention shacknet again in this thread.
Back to top Go down
graemeaswell

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:28 pm

I joined this forum really to comment on The gig, I had no idea a whole new world would be opened up to me! Thank you.

Back on topic , look at the comments under the you tube of troublemaker......this band should be bigger than they are, etc, etc. We are out there, we just need finding. It's more than "build it they will come" though, it needs something more in the daft modern world.

Oh and when I file for bankruptcy because of all the new music I've bought I will name you as causation Laughing
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:43 pm

hahaha glad you stayed, I`ve just been flitting through the lurkers thread and enjoying it, the folk who came and went. The years have come and gone, massive gaps between anything but the music is still there. Its hard when you are at a loss do jangle about anything. The catalyst was the show though and as I mentioned because of the time between I was more than fired up for a show that 6 hours earlier I didn`t have a ticket for? I am not their biggest fan, but I am a fan. I think this was pretty faultless(I duff start, lee`s fault and 1 duff note, carey) that's what you want, its real and I can`t wait to see them lay again. We were spoilt, it was like having the band play in your front room. The songs I mentioned were absolutely breathtakingly great, fantastic songs....beautiful.
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:34 am

Havent been here in a while.. new job an all but this banter got me fired up to see them again! they are a fantastic band with a solid collection behind them (and ahead i hope!). social media is a funny thing - i tend to lurk more than participate. couldnt shut me up about CO tho! it seems everyone i introduce to their music becomes a fan.. some have been almost as obsessed as me! saving my pennies to make it to a show this summer - dying to get my live fix. i miss the radio shows too. didnt seem to have as many this time around but they did tour like mad. About the proper website an all - its definately touch an go with the updates. a long while ago i was hoping some tech savy fan (like Paul) wouldve gotten a decent fanpage up an running. his start certainly had promise.
well this band does deserve to be bigger but as i've said before, a selfish part of me likes the littler intimate shows. there seems to be better opportunities to chat with the band after too - the bigger stages are jerks about hangin around after the lights go up.
Yer little bit about writers block an the lack of new tunes.. we can only hope that its just the change in lifestyle. cause anyone with kids (i have 3) knows that life is not even remotely the same after poppin out a turkey or two! my brother-in-law is in a band and when he had his two girls, the music suffered a spell. but then he hit a happy balance and even wrote about the kids and the music just gets better and better. Im not too worried about CO and TAC.. songwriters as crafty and talented as them will pull through and churn out gems in no time! who am i kidding tho - they could pitch out an ep with old throw-aways and cover tunes and i'd listen to that a 1000 times too. ahh.. missed this place.
~ bolony
Back to top Go down
graemeaswell

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:17 am

I like the idea of intimate shoes bit they should be reserved for special one offs (obsessives only ;-)) because it's not sustainable income wise. I know, I've been in many bands and playing to 200 people doesn't make you much. If anything.
Glad I stumbled on this place.
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:41 am

welcome back tony.......I`m sure you are right, that cream will always rise to the top......
Back to top Go down
graemeaswell

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:53 am

Intimate shoes? Great name for a song.....Spell check not working!
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:05 am

whats spell check?
Back to top Go down
el_hombre

el_hombre

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:55 am

Awesome to read the review of the Hebden show. Insanely jealous!
Interesting that Carey didn't have a mic, I hope that's not gonna become a thing because I like her backing vocals, even though they can get a bit pitchy from time to time.
Her enthusiasm on stage is always great.
I'd like to see her doing BVs on Fifth In Line.. live. The recorded backing vocals to that song add so much.

Interesting reading the comments about the band's online presence.
I check the facebook a bit, you can see they're trying to engage though with all the This day in history posts.
I guess that's as much as you can expect from a band that's in a state of semi inactivity. Their stage shots from the last US tour were pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
graemeaswell

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 8:25 am

Aye, I suppose if nothings actually happening it's hard to say anything.
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:09 am

I can normally waffle bout owt like, but you are right........but good to see el_hombre back as well.....who knows, one day the site will be a hive of activity....here`s hoping....
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:47 pm

hebden bridge 07/08/2015 11828610

hmmm try this one....

Last edited by graeme on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
el_hombre

el_hombre

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:48 pm

Cheers Graeme.
By the way is it just me or did the pics from your last post not show up?
It could be the computer I'm using at work though which isn't the best.
Back to top Go down
graemeaswell

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Don't work for me either.
Back to top Go down
el_hombre

el_hombre

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:54 am

hah, that's cool that she has her name on her guitar.
Watched that French Navy clip, I notice Gavin's playing a Burns London bass now too. Nice switch up.
If you're gonna be leaving the Rick at home, a Burns is pretty sweet-_-
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:58 am

He had the Rickenbacker as well but favoured the burns all night, Kenny used a new gretsch bigsby for a few tunes.....
Back to top Go down
graemeaswell

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:07 am

That gretsch was very nice.
Graeme, we're you the one sat on the floor at the front when there were only a few people milling about?
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:33 am

Yeah,that's me...you can see me in the pic nearest tracyanne...little bloke
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:34 am

Yeah,that's me...you can see me in the pic nearest tracyanne...little bloke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hebden bridge 07/08/2015   hebden bridge 07/08/2015 Empty

Back to top Go down

hebden bridge 07/08/2015
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next