camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mergefest 2004

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
graeme
Admin
graeme

mergefest 2004 Empty
PostSubject: mergefest 2004   mergefest 2004 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:57 pm

been listenin to this some lately,a lot of the male vocals sound like kenny,but i think john left the band or whatever soon upon their return from the states..it sounds like john who bemoans the fact that"all i get is one line",when giving out a birthday wish....also i have been listenin to some b sides,amigo mio, and the such like...also kennys guitar solo in "i love my jean".....seems to be a lot more guitar playin a few years ago...i think kenny might have a lot more presence on the new album....whenever it see`s the light of day,we`ll see...pure speculation,it`d lift some weight off a certain dinky persons shoulders some....
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
tonybolony

tonybolony

mergefest 2004 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mergefest 2004   mergefest 2004 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:04 pm

i would like to hear some more of him as well - not sure if thats the plan for the band/producers tho.. other than b-sides as before.. still be happy with a few tunes duet-like maybe?..
Back to top Go down

mergefest 2004
Page 1 of 1