camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CO on television?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tonybolony

tonybolony

CO on television? Empty
PostSubject: CO on television?   CO on television? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:42 am

i saw something about CO being on a show called "come dine with me" or being played on it or soemthin.. anyone see this?? dont even know the show...
Quote :
if folks in the UK watch Come Dine With Me over the next wee while, you might spot some music you recognise.

also saw another facebook post...
Quote :
Michael and Rebecca who starred in the French Navy video are getting married. Michael proposed in Paris, possibly in the style of a scene from the video, which you can see here. Congratulations to them both from all of us!
pretty cool - wonder if he played french navy whilest proposing!
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

CO on television? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO on television?   CO on television? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:41 am

tony,its actually the people who sponsors the television programme come dine with with,called echo falls(think they make wine) who have french navy as a backing tune,its a very small snippet...but its very popuar over here the programme so it is pretty much on at least one of the channels all the time..i mentioned it on twitter but i`m sure the band are aware and i hope its a money spinner...come dine with me is a foody programme where 4 or 5 people take it in turns to cook for the others then they get marked...a special camera obscura come dine with me would be great....hahaha(lee would win it cos he`d get tara to help)....tracyanne would prob nip round to mother indias cafe an cheat a bit....
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
tonybolony

tonybolony

CO on television? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO on television?   CO on television? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:40 am

haha! ahh, thanks... was wonderin.. would make a good program i think.. readin their bios on the official site have quite a range of foodstuffs.. for the simpleton like myself - i dont even know what half of them are to be honest! i have gone thru a cookbook to get an idea but never attempted anything.. i'm too meat-n-potatoes! maybe its a cultural scott thing? be like them never hearing of dulse maybe? pretty common where i'm from but rarely heard of outside the region... um..rambling
bolony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CO on television? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CO on television?   CO on television? Empty

Back to top Go down

CO on television?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
camera obscura :: Camera Obscura-
Jump to: