camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Vaselines album and tour......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevie-Stevie

Stevie-Stevie

New Vaselines album and tour...... Empty
PostSubject: New Vaselines album and tour......   New Vaselines album and tour...... EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Woo hoo, it's finally here, the new Vaselines album "Sex with an X", just the odd 21 years since "Dum dum", oh well, all good things......

It is good too, the transition between the albums is seemless, it's almost as if there could have been a year between the albums, never mind 21 years!!!!!!

I notice our Carey is thanked in the credits and the band consists of both Stevie Jackson and Bob Kildea from B&S. I wonder if either will join the band on the UK dates, I certainly hope so.

So anyone else going? I can't wait :-)
Back to top Go down
paul

New Vaselines album and tour...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vaselines album and tour......   New Vaselines album and tour...... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:08 am

Stevie-Stevie wrote:
Woo hoo, it's finally here, the new Vaselines album "Sex with an X", just the odd 21 years since "Dum dum", oh well, all good things......

I keep seeing that album at places but have neglected to ever pick it up. Alright, it's on my list.

Also, I know this isn't the first time you've posted, but welcome [back] to the forum! Been kind of lonely here lately...
Back to top Go down

New Vaselines album and tour......
Page 1 of 1