camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex Chilton tribute Mono Glasgow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steven13

steven13

Alex Chilton tribute Mono Glasgow Empty
PostSubject: Alex Chilton tribute Mono Glasgow   Alex Chilton tribute Mono Glasgow EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:51 am

Great night last night sadly no Camera Obscura action. Teenage Fanclub were briliant as usual played Free Again and 4 other Big Star songs. Night was finished on September Gurls with Norman on vocal and various BMX Bandits and Pearllfishers members playing.
Stevie Jackson also played 2 acoustic tunes for all you Belle & Sebastian lovers out there one was I'm In Love With A Girl by Big Star can't remember the other sorry.
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: Alex Chilton tribute Mono Glasgow   Alex Chilton tribute Mono Glasgow EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:56 am

like to see that stevie jackson cover..one of my favs that..erm i had my own rather small tribute in the conservatory..blue moon and that were it...ta for the report.........
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Alex Chilton tribute Mono Glasgow   Alex Chilton tribute Mono Glasgow EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:01 pm

yeah - thanks for the blurb steven.. woulda been a great night to see.. i'll hunt around for youtubes or something to appease myself..

graeme wrote:
..erm i had my own rather small tribute in the conservatory..blue moon and that were it..
will these be posted as well Gra? never seem to find yer stuff... ??
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: Alex Chilton tribute Mono Glasgow   Alex Chilton tribute Mono Glasgow EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:05 pm

not if you know whats good for ya tony.........
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Chilton tribute Mono Glasgow   Alex Chilton tribute Mono Glasgow Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Chilton tribute Mono Glasgow
Page 1 of 1