camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
verbicide

verbicide

Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com   Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Just wanted to give you guys a head's up that there's a little interview with Carey and a photo gallery posted at VerbicideMagazine.com! Here's a link to the main page, where it's today's top feature: http://www.verbicidemagazine.com/

..and here's a direct link to the story:
http://www.verbicidemagazine.com/2010/06/09/interview-carey-lander-of-camera-obscura/

take care!

- h. Smile
Back to top Go down
pizzatarian

pizzatarian

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com   Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:29 am

Quote :
Is there a specific place that you want to tour but haven’t yet?
I would really like to go to Iceland someday, I think it would be beautiful, and I would like to tour in more of South America. We are about to visit Brazil for the first time, and I’d love to be able to play more cities there as well as Chile, Argentina, etc. I know people would like us to play there but it’s hard to make it financially viable.

Yay! Carey talked about Brazil! I really hope they enjoyed their shows here and that they come back next time they're on tour!

Thanks for sharing the interview, btw!
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com   Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:07 pm

yeah - that was a great interview! nicely put questions and i find Carey always comes across as modest/shy but somewhat reluctantly agrees that we love her music and it is deserving of all the attention it garners (and more!)...
thanks for the interview link and welcome to the forum!

oh - an i really like the pics... especially the one of Lee playin in the clouds!
Back to top Go down
verbicide

verbicide

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com   Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm really glad you guys like it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com   Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:08 am

Yeh good interview ! I almost missed it, had to highlight the text to read it - is it navy on black or something ?

I didn't realise Carey was there from the beginning, I always had it my head she joined the band a bit later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheSunOnHisBack.com
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com   Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:38 am

nice avatar pete...erm just got to read this usin your"method"....hahahaha i haven`t been able to see it..twas like lemon juice written on paper..then placed in front of the fire...(i suppose i`m the only one who remembers this invisible ink technique???)

nice interview...erm b&s?
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com   Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with Carey on Verbicidemagazine.com
Page 1 of 1