camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camera Obscura Live Collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paul

Camera Obscura Live Collection Empty
PostSubject: Camera Obscura Live Collection   Camera Obscura Live Collection EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:19 pm

After upping the new shows, I decided I ought to just put my whole collection up, as well as the audio streams from a couple of DVD's I have. Like before, they are here: http://www.allthefriendswecanget.com/live

At this moment, mp3 versions are not available, all the shows I have are in mp2 or flac format, but I do plan on converting all the lossless files to mp3 for the non audio-nerds out there.

If others have shows not in that directory, please send me a PM and I can give you access to upload them to the collection yourself.

My main goal here is to completely circumvent those absurdly awful file upload websites like yousendit. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them... Besides it's nice to have everything in one place for the obscuraphile neophytes.
Back to top Go down
derek

derek

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura Live Collection   Camera Obscura Live Collection EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:40 pm

This is great. Thanks Paul. I'm loving the Poland recording. If only they had gotten the entire "Maudlin" at the beginning. This is probably one of the only shows in the last 3 or 4 years that didn't end with "Razzle Dazzle Rose". I've certainly never seen them come out for a second encore afterwards... (well... I guess I've had a private second encore!)
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura Live Collection   Camera Obscura Live Collection EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:01 am

derek wrote:
.. (well... I guess I've had a private second encore!)
erg..rubbin it in again!! too friggin lucky an nice to hear.

an the list is looking good Paul!
Back to top Go down
blurecu

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura Live Collection   Camera Obscura Live Collection EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:40 pm

Excellent stuff Paul! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura Live Collection   Camera Obscura Live Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Camera Obscura Live Collection
Page 1 of 1