camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
graeme
Admin
graeme

camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies... Empty
PostSubject: camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies...   camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:12 pm

and stuart....uncle francis gets behind the skins...but loses all his connect 4 counters...........
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies...   camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:36 pm

oops forgot to put link up...

http://www.godhelpthegirl.com/news

its the video and a scottish who`s who............
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies...   camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:36 pm

wow....
just
WOW

i've been on the fence about buying this album up until this morning. watched the video and immediately afterward ordered the vinyl online, then drove to the nearest music-selling store (is there such thing as a "record" store anymore? not in Iowa at least) to get the cd before arriving at the office (late). listening right now , thanks graeme for posting this!!

and thanks stuart & the gang, you guys have made my week a whole lot brighter! (in a wholly ironic way)
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies...   camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:04 pm

great stuff...nice to hear it...i will post the whole god help the girl film up later,its the 4 parts put together.....any exposure to the g.h.t.g project is good..........
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies...   camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:29 pm

paul wrote:
wow....
just
WOW....
..and thanks stuart & the gang, you guys have made my week a whole lot brighter! (in a wholly ironic way)

yeah heartily agree!! i too was fence sittin especially since i'm not that big a fan of B&S...but this vid did it for me too...orderin on itunes since i'm already at the office!
t
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies...   camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:48 pm

you`ll love the album,its an interestin read about the concept...and the 5 years in the making...i`ve had this on in the car solid for 5 months..............as i said..i`ll put the whole filum up here later....i`m sure stuarts missus wont mind...she`s a big c/o fan n`all.......and it was rumoured that kenny played on this...and there is a thanks to tracyanne on the sleeve...she musta helped with the early skeletal phase of the idea.......
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies...   camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies... EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:17 am

is fantastic! i remember ya mentionin them before (cant seem to find the post tho..) but only gave a casual listen on myspace... dont know how i missed this - simply brilliant
tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies...   camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies... Empty

Back to top Go down

camera obscura manager gets to play with 3 lovelies...
Page 1 of 1