camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

things that have tickled my fancy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
graeme
Admin
graeme

things that have tickled my fancy Empty
PostSubject: things that have tickled my fancy   things that have tickled my fancy EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:42 am

err not in a sexual manner

this just seemed funny bob when i checked your profile

Bob friends
Bob has no friends yet

hopefully see ya soon mate..out of the loop,us?
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
graeme
Admin
graeme

things that have tickled my fancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: things that have tickled my fancy   things that have tickled my fancy EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:13 pm

i`ve bin havin a bit of trouble with cat shite outside me house lately,its like them yellow stones,so all of a sudden every moggy in the street visits every night and drops it load outside me door......i went to taskers today to try an get summit to put down on the floor,they had nowt,but i saw this "cat-gard"plugs into the mains,pisses the cats off,just the cats,not ar traceys dog or dylan the rabbit....anyways,its now fired up by said excrement haven...so hopefully its done the trick,just bin out,no sign of any scrawney cats....anyways,inside the box was"how to site an set up your cat-gard"...it says,mount on wall,blah,blah,blah,please note that cat reactions will vary considerably when exposed to the alarm(not mike peters)....the last sentence says"deaf cats will not be affected".......
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com

things that have tickled my fancy
Page 1 of 1