camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson

Go down 
+3
tonybolony
graeme
derek
7 posters
AuthorMessage
derek

derek

Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson Empty
PostSubject: Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson   Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:59 pm

CO's big debut on American television!!!

Camera Obscura will be appearing as the musical guest on the Thursday, June 18 episode of "The Late Late Show with Craig Furguson". Craig is a fellow Scot... so maybe he actually knows who they are? They other guests that night are to be Sandra Bullock and comedian David Feldman.

I'll be watching. I'm sure it'll be posted on youtube for those who aren't stateside.
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson   Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:04 pm

look forward to seein it derek...ta for bein one of the handfull............
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
derek

derek

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson   Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:58 am

UPDATE: Looks like my intel was wrong. It's actually on tonight!! My DVR is set.
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson   Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:44 pm

WOW! just watched the performance on youtube...they were fantastic!! very solid preformance and I dont know if I'm following this band too much but I actually felt nervous for them as they started (as if i was a part of the band or something!!). that has to be thee best performance of French Navy to date! ooh now Im dying to see them! anyone know if there was any dialogue with the band/Tracyanne after the number? the youtube upload cuts off right after...jus wonderin
tony
cheers
Back to top Go down
derek

derek

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson   Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:17 pm

I have it recorded on my DVR. It was on too late for me to watch last night. I'm a working stiff!

Will watch it when I get home and let you know.
Back to top Go down
steven13

steven13

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson   Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:02 pm

brillant performance just watched it
Back to top Go down
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson   Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:17 pm

For your viewing pleasure.

Looks and sounds great.

Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpyman.co.uk
L!

L!

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson   Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:44 am

Really good! Wink

You've got it, band! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.belleandsebastian.it
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson   Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:40 pm

i could hear her heart boomin from here....big thing that(the performance,not her heart)nice one............
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
somethinglikeant

somethinglikeant

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson   Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:58 pm

great stuff....
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelhead.co.uk
derek

derek

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson   Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:01 pm

I watched the actual broadcast (not just the youtube vid) and there's no conversation or anything. Ferguson gives a little into mentioning they're from Glasgow (like him), they play the song and it cuts to commercial. Because it was pre-recorded, I guess they didn't want to have Ferguson come out in different outfit and shake hands with the band.
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson   Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:51 pm

thanks derek - makes sense
tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson   Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson Empty

Back to top Go down

Camera Obscura on Late Late Show w/ Craig Furguson
Page 1 of 1