camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It's like a joke on countdown always brings the house down.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dirtybarry

PostSubject: It's like a joke on countdown always brings the house down.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:59 am

Normal service to resume as soon as possible.

That picture up at the top - a less likely bunch of secondary school teachers I never seen. Cheer up, Oxfam opens again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graeme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's like a joke on countdown always brings the house down.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:06 am

oxfams open today matt..you site mangler..........there will be a gang of wedge wearin mickey flickers outside you house(yeah we know were you live)any minute now if you don`t sort it out...even si and tom were stable...you pushed it too the limits with ya dodgy kenny photos...hahahaha...heres a post that was meant for shacknet,and you inparticular

X HITS THE SPOT

i was workin in kenny on thursdee..at the walker street youth club..sortin the vote for cash.......anywaways on the wall of the club is two road signs,one being favourite street..fitzroy way...also in my 11 road catchment is farnworth street...anyways people were wanderin in from said streets of an "age"to know of two brothers..it were a temptation...a friend of mine wandered in an suggested they lived in connaught street summit like that?matt...a little bit of history,please.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
dirtybarry

PostSubject: Re: It's like a joke on countdown always brings the house down.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Favourite Street's a great name for a street.

I'll get me camera (obscura).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graeme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's like a joke on countdown always brings the house down.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:54 pm

quality and coronation are both better..oh and alphabet...christ...good idea this for when shacknet comes back.......a game?pah..........

they keep on comin(even on another board)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's like a joke on countdown always brings the house down.   

Back to top Go down

It's like a joke on countdown always brings the house down.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1