camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

busty in memphis.........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
graeme
Admin
graeme

busty in memphis......... Empty
PostSubject: busty in memphis.........   busty in memphis......... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:13 am

my second copy of the maudlin vinyl arrived today....picked up from post office and then to work listenin to the thing on cd,a couple of things an i must get round to doin a write up bout it soon....anyways the thing that really makes the album a magical journey is the vocals,every aspect of them...i`m not undermining any of the other players on said album....but as a whole the thing is stormin...brilliant...but them vocals,tracyanne is up there with the best of them,even her new found confidence will fail to make her believe it,aretha,etta,dusty,sandy,ronnie,carole,any of the karens,well the list is endless i suppose...she hasn`t really got the fragility of the early chan marshall records but a solo thing might sound a bit like moonpix,if it ever happened?

one track on the album was havin my imagination takin flight on another drive to work and it made me think about the thing i had been translatin for luca,the bit about"influences"

other towns & cities

when i first heard this track i goes to meself as ya do"hhhmm,this sounds like somethin/someone" it came to me quickly,oh dear there`s five words that sum me up,anyways apart from the inuendo...so anyways my imagination takin flight,all of a sudden,i was watchin crap t.v,"stars in their eyes"who comes from the behind the foil curtains"tracyanne & kenny"..they tell us a bit about themselves,kenny tells us about his paddlin pool collection and tracyanne amazes us with her swedish stamp rareties and does an impression of porridge advert"your a fine figure of a man willy baxter",its not ordinary stars in their eyes,its celebrity"stars".....tonight matthew we are going to be hope sandoval & david roback"...they win and super stardom beckons.......jungle and b.b house next for these...tracyanne made a crackin hope like,its amazin what them folks can do with a make-up brush,a stapler and some ordinary household bleach...............*

*by the way its a fine song...beautifully done...................

busty in memphis......... Mazzystar355

lights,make-up..............
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
graeme
Admin
graeme

busty in memphis......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: busty in memphis.........   busty in memphis......... EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:00 pm

seemed topical,and dragged from the achives..well 5th june like......
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com

busty in memphis.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
camera obscura :: Camera Obscura-
Jump to: