camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

been awhile.. new tune anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tonybolony

tonybolony

been awhile.. new tune anyone? Empty
PostSubject: been awhile.. new tune anyone?   been awhile.. new tune anyone? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:54 am

just about to leave for Portugal, Germany and Paris and noticed that i havent been on here in a bit and seems to be the same all around..
i did come across a new tune today - well, new to me anyhow.. not sure when it was released but its a Frightened Rabbits tune with TAC singing too.. called "f*** this place"
heres a link.. gonna pick it up i think..

http://soundcloud.com/listenbeforeyoubuy/frightened-rabbit-fuck-this

Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: hiya tony   been awhile.. new tune anyone? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:41 pm

i`ll be in paris next thursday...think we`ll just miss,yeah this tune has been mentioned a bit on twitter..frightened rabbits are well liked/respected by the band...saw them play the same bill in that there london once......i bought the owen pallet one,the dodge-vego-matic kinda tune...not sure if i can buy this one,will delve...had come on sister 12" on order for ages,only to be let down..just about managed to get one yesterdee..i`m much too late for a come on sister playbutton,missed that cos i was away...ahh well......still no news of camera obscura,i see you joined bublaa to...gav said it would be used for updates on the band,and hopefully the new songs and stuff...we an hope like..........hope your enjoyin your trip to europe...............
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: been awhile.. new tune anyone?   been awhile.. new tune anyone? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:15 am

still listening to a lot of seekmagic mixes..have been listening lately to

josh rouse
the superimposers
y niwl
arctic monkeys
gruff rhys
camera obscura
frank sinatra
sarabeth tucek
john grant
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
mighty meadow

mighty meadow

PostSubject: Olympic Swimmers : I Likey!   been awhile.. new tune anyone? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:08 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: been awhile.. new tune anyone?   been awhile.. new tune anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

been awhile.. new tune anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
camera obscura :: Camera Obscura-
Jump to: