camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

how long do you think till next album?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tonybolony

PostSubject: how long do you think till next album?   Tue May 31, 2011 4:22 am

on to another vein that i contemplate fairly often..
wonder when the next installment of perfect music shall be bestowed upon us obscuraphiles.. as obsessive as i can be.. i looked up the time from the annoucement of maudlin (around feb 9th) till the time it actually came out (April 20th 2009) ... so thats what? 2 and a halfish months.. so if a new album was announced on the shining day of june 1st.. we could expect to have it by..end of august-ish... haha, i guess i am a bit overboard as wifey says! just another irritating fan that asks the same thing over and over and o'er...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graeme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how long do you think till next album?   Tue May 31, 2011 12:59 pm

in my dream last night they only had three new songs,oh i was there tryin to help out and stuff...always nice to have a dream with camera obscura in,seriously...hahaha a bit strange as it hadn`t been playin on me mnd,oh i suppose the fact that nigel was introduced as"camera obscura`s"and i thought,wouldn`t it be great if camera obscura were up there playin the stage in the roundhouse....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cameraobscura.forumotion.com

how long do you think till next album?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1