camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

when was the last time you listened to maudlin?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tonybolony

tonybolony

when was the last time you listened to maudlin? Empty
PostSubject: when was the last time you listened to maudlin?   when was the last time you listened to maudlin? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:15 am

this past weekend did a bit of a marathon whilest i cleaned the house and garage.. popped in my complete disco of CO first with albums and then with singles n eps... still dont have enough of them tho... but what a great collection... honestly, i dont think maudlin has been out of the triple disc player for more than a few days since we got it.. can't ever seem to get enough of it. it just brings a grin to my face and i cant help but sing along often (an pester my poor neighbours with my...um somewhat less than stellar singing! a lot less..) As Paul had said sometime earlier, its the different layers to the tunes that get me.. i think saturday i was focused on lee's drummin.. fantastic, flawless drumming.. i love the deep resonance in away with murder most i think..
so how often have you listened to maudlin? and has it surpassed LGOOTC in your books? enquirin minds...
bolony
Back to top Go down

when was the last time you listened to maudlin?
Page 1 of 1