camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

european vacation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tonybolony

tonybolony

european vacation Empty
PostSubject: european vacation   european vacation EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:57 am

move over Chevy.. the hamilton's are on their way to Europe! looks like things are gettin finalized and its gonna be a fun one! Portugal for a week, Germany a week and Paris for a few days...trying to see where i can squeeze some bands in tho its a bit early for the most part.. we're gonna be arriving on august 14th an staying at a close family friend who's kind enough to let us take over their home for a week, then off ta Germany from 22nd to the 29th where my future sis-in-law has us set up and then to Paris from the 29th to the 1st.. what are the chances of seeing someone fantastic like CO?? slim? gotta try! any tips and help would be grand!!
tony
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

european vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: european vacation   european vacation EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:32 am

just gonna miss ya tony,shame...i am in paris 18-27 aout......make sure you keep us up to date,off to the smoke for three days next week..its great to have summit to look forward to....summer in paris,try and get down by the river,there`s some great parties that go on.....up towards and past notre dame..and le pont des arts
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com

european vacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
camera obscura :: Camera Obscura-
Jump to: