camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

trek to europe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tonybolony

tonybolony

trek to europe Empty
PostSubject: trek to europe   trek to europe EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:10 pm

well pretty excited over here as my brother-in-law is gettin married to a German gal in august and the wedding is in mannheim.. soo, looking now for cheap flights an all.. looks like we'll be flying into Paris and spending some time in Portugal (family friend is letting us stay at their house there) and obviously Germany.. i figure there has to be at least one or two shows i can get to around mid-to-end of august! pawn the kidlets off on grandparents for a night or 2 to see some great acts! thats the plan so keepin my ear out for some shows now - any suggestions would be welcome! oh, and touristy things would be great too!
bolony
Back to top Go down
paul

trek to europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: trek to europe   trek to europe EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:19 pm

tonybolony wrote:
well pretty excited over here as my brother-in-law is gettin married to a German gal in august and the wedding is in mannheim.. soo, looking now for cheap flights an all.. looks like we'll be flying into Paris and spending some time in Portugal (family friend is letting us stay at their house there) and obviously Germany.. i figure there has to be at least one or two shows i can get to around mid-to-end of august! pawn the kidlets off on grandparents for a night or 2 to see some great acts! thats the plan so keepin my ear out for some shows now - any suggestions would be welcome! oh, and touristy things would be great too!
bolony

cross your fingers that ZVG plays a gig while you're over there...and it's not the wedding day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

trek to europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: trek to europe   trek to europe EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:13 pm

haha - THAT would be my luck! i'm hopin against hope..
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

trek to europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: trek to europe   trek to europe EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:24 pm

i am in paris mid to end of august,tony,,,will think about a better reply soon............
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

trek to europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: trek to europe   trek to europe Empty

Back to top Go down

trek to europe
Page 1 of 1