camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hands up baby... b-sides

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tonybolony

tonybolony

hands up baby... b-sides Empty
PostSubject: hands up baby... b-sides   hands up baby... b-sides EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:14 pm

was just listenin to some of the single discs yesterday - have a multidisc player in the kitchen so it plays like an album but was readin some liner notes and noticed that on the 3 discs playing, Kenny wrote a song on each. Hands Up Baby (which i really love), Phil & Don and Amigo Mio... i like these tracks and absolutely love the interplay lyrics of hands up.. wonder why he hasnt written any b-sides for maudlin. thoughts anyone??
also, could i get a rough translation for "amigo mio" from one of our resident spanish-speaking members?

Quote :
Amigo mío

( Keep it clean EP - 2004 )

Permanece detrás
No tan cerca de mí
No sabes dónde he estado

No te sientes a mi lado
Permanece tan lejos de mí
Como yo quiero estar de ti

Este sitio es tan frío
No hables por mí
No quiero hablar
Es perder mi tiempo
No me hagas reír
No me hagas llorar
No me preguntes mi nombre
No me mires a los ojos
Amigo mío
Back to top Go down
paul

hands up baby... b-sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: hands up baby... b-sides   hands up baby... b-sides EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm

In addition to writing, I wish he'd sing lead more often. They had his backing vocals (along with Carey's) mixed really high at my show and I quite liked it.
Back to top Go down

hands up baby... b-sides
Page 1 of 1