camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

random unimportant factoids that don't have an appropriate parent topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paul

random unimportant factoids that don't have an appropriate parent topic Empty
PostSubject: random unimportant factoids that don't have an appropriate parent topic   random unimportant factoids that don't have an appropriate parent topic EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:02 pm

was looking for album artwork for my go away birds ep's, found this old page on the gab site about Sundays:
http://thegoawaybirds.com/info/

the information that was new to me: zoey van goey's kim moore on viola.
i wonder what other guest musicians they had on the 3 ep's that followed....? i had always got the impression that it was just michael and catherine overdubbing themselves a bunch of times.
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: random unimportant factoids that don't have an appropriate parent topic   random unimportant factoids that don't have an appropriate parent topic EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:22 pm

never noticed that paul - nice! have you discovered any other guests?
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: random unimportant factoids that don't have an appropriate parent topic   random unimportant factoids that don't have an appropriate parent topic EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 am

tonybolony wrote:
never noticed that paul - nice! have you discovered any other guests?

haven't yet, no. the page about sundays is really old and only available through creative searching of Google's cache. i think when they redesigned the site to the flash thing they're using now, the old pages like this one got orphaned.

there must have been more guests after the first EP... obviously stuart murdoch showed up at one point...

as of now i'm just sticking "guest musicians" on the list of things i'll ask michael john or catherine if i ever meet them. i've got quite an interroga--er---interview planned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random unimportant factoids that don't have an appropriate parent topic   random unimportant factoids that don't have an appropriate parent topic Empty

Back to top Go down

random unimportant factoids that don't have an appropriate parent topic
Page 1 of 1