camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

MSG NETWORK’S MUSIC FRIDAYS: CAMERA OBSCURA – JUNE 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pizzatarian

PostSubject: MSG NETWORK’S MUSIC FRIDAYS: CAMERA OBSCURA – JUNE 18   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:17 am

The band retwitted it today, I don't know if you guys saw if. Make sure to tune in!

All summer long MSG Network will be featuring Music Fridays as part of their MSG Summer Block Party 2010 TV programming schedule (special promo video here). Every Friday, MSG Network will be featuring LIVE music from up and coming Indie bands including Friendly Fires, Camera Obscura, Phenomenal Hand Clap, Pure at Heart, and more performances from NYC venues!

Tune-in to MSG Network this Friday, June 18th @ 12AM to check out this week’s feature bands: Camera Obscura.

Last but not least, we have this exclusive video clip from Camera Obscura’s performance at The Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn to share with you! The song is “The Sweetest Thing” from their 2009 album, My Maudlin Career.

Source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
derek

PostSubject: Re: MSG NETWORK’S MUSIC FRIDAYS: CAMERA OBSCURA – JUNE 18   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Will definitely watch (and DVR) this. Info seems a little sketchy. Are they just going to air the Music Hall of Williamsburg video or are they airing a video of another show? Hmm... probably MHOW. I didn't see any cameras at the Grand Ballroom gig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: MSG NETWORK’S MUSIC FRIDAYS: CAMERA OBSCURA – JUNE 18   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:16 pm

yeah - i was actively looking for them too.. i figure this will be the same Williamsburg show but ya never know i guess..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSG NETWORK’S MUSIC FRIDAYS: CAMERA OBSCURA – JUNE 18   

Back to top Go down

MSG NETWORK’S MUSIC FRIDAYS: CAMERA OBSCURA – JUNE 18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1