camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Zoey van Goey Live in Edinburgh 17th April

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Zoey van Goey Live in Edinburgh 17th April   Fri May 28, 2010 4:05 pm

here's another show posted to myspace..

West End Festival with support from Endor and Peter Parker at Oran Mor, Glasgow, UKThu, June 17 @ 7:00 PM..

dont know the festival or the other bands but how could they go wrong with those names?! Wink
bolony
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Zoey van Goey Live in Edinburgh 17th April   Fri May 28, 2010 8:28 pm

This is the night before I fly out of Glasgow - Yeeee Harrrr!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oran Mor is one of my fave gig venues, I've seen Teenage Fanclub in there a couple of years ago, as well as James Grant and others, its really intimate gig, perfect size.

Oran Mor is gealic for The Great Music, and the place is a beautiful converted chapel.

The West End festival is a superb time of year, and you get lots of live music in all the bars in the famous Ashton Lane - this is great wee cobbled back street full of great pubs, hanging baskets, buskers - and in Summer, everyone drinks outside when the weather is fine.

Frank Black has busked here !

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.TheSunOnHisBack.com
tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: Zoey van Goey Live in Edinburgh 17th April   Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:06 pm

..for those zoey-fan-goeys, i just perusin my facebook and came across this tidbit today...

Quote :
Adam in studio....last day today!

also a funny post from May i guess..

Quote :
On May 2 and 9, ZVG played two shows to workshop songs from their unrecorded second album. The audience was invited to fill out a questionnaire with their feedback. Dr. Dan Clements, the band's esteemed chief scientician, analysed the data, and these are his results

here's the link to the funny questionnaire...
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=233624&id=80466685829

i guess i'm a little slow on the uptake cause i didnt know an album would be this quick to come out.. a big HOORA!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoey van Goey Live in Edinburgh 17th April   

Back to top Go down

Zoey van Goey Live in Edinburgh 17th April
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2