camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Maudlin Career Launch night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steven13

steven13

My Maudlin Career Launch night Empty
PostSubject: My Maudlin Career Launch night   My Maudlin Career Launch night EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:19 pm

Camera Obscura hosted a launch night for My Maudlin Career on 19th April in Mono in Glasgow. It was a good night all the band were there. Tracyanne, Carey and Gav dj'd. Stuart Murdoch drew the raffle for t-shirts etc I didn't win. It was quite surreal being handed raffle tickets by Katrina from The Pastels.

I asked Tracyanne why they weren't playing as there was a stage set with instruments etc but she said that as the night was so close to the gig at Barrowland the promoters had asked them not to play. She seemed to be up for it which was a shame.

Anyway I got a signed vinyl copy of the album which is now framed and up in my living room. Is that sad !
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

My Maudlin Career Launch night Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Maudlin Career Launch night   My Maudlin Career Launch night EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:31 pm

nope,not sad at all,well specially round here(i have an autographed"underacheivers"although someone did get it signed by t.a.c on as a gift i was unaware of)anyways,glad the launch went well,i picked up a copy on vinyl the friday before launch?in probe in liverpool...quite a nice surprise....although i`ll end up with it twice cos i had already orderedit off amazon............
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com

My Maudlin Career Launch night
Page 1 of 1