camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles

Go down 
+3
Pete
L!
graeme
7 posters
AuthorMessage
graeme
Admin
graeme

happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles Empty
PostSubject: happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles   happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:25 pm

just wanna say happy christmas to the faithful that have frequented our site...its still here,aint set the world alight but weve got boxed matches if we wanna start a fire(or indeed light a candle),but its ours and we are here...have a great christmas and a happy new year..................
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
L!

L!

PostSubject: Re: happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles   happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:55 am

Thanks Graeme, happy Xmas to you and your family! And i wish an happy Xmas to all of camera obscura fans! 2009 has been a great year to Tracy & the guys, hope that next year will be even better than this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.belleandsebastian.it
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles   happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:12 am

Wishing everyone all the best this festive period, and of course health & happiness for 2010.

Pete
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheSunOnHisBack.com
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: on the eve..........   happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:09 pm

here`s your prezzie...all the best....

http://www.transferbigfiles.com/Get.aspx?id=e65ff693-ec8f-4acb-a64e-2df35873879b
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
steven13

steven13

PostSubject: Re: happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles   happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:30 am

Thanks Graeme thats awesome, Merry Xmas everybody,

Steven
Back to top Go down
blurecu

PostSubject: Re: happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles   happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:43 pm

yes, cheers to Graeme!
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles   happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:06 pm

yes big thanks Graeme
and a very Merry Christmas to all the obscuraphiles!!
Back to top Go down
johnners2

PostSubject: Re: happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles   happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:44 pm

A belated Mmerry Xmas from me as well.

Not sure if this is of any interest to anyone:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioscotland/programmes/schedules/fm/2009/12/25

The band have a short interview in the latter stages of the John Peel Sessions show, with a little bit of music played.
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles   happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:49 am

johnners2 wrote:
Not sure if this is of any interest to anyone:

ALWAYS interested with that kinda stuff...
is that John in the interview? it doesnt sound like Kenny or Lee to me and i havent ever heard Gavin speak.. Im assumin its John which makes some of the comments about continuing as a band somewhat ironic now..

thanks for the link!
Back to top Go down
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles   happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:56 am

when i googled to try and find out who it is, i found this interview tidbit with Gavin...

Quote :
Do you have any intentions of releasing any of the sessions you recorded with John Peel?

We don’t have any plans to put them out at the moment, but it is something that we would like to be able to do at some point. Doing the sessions and live shows from Peel Acres was very important to us, it was a real honor to be asked to record and play for John Peel and I think that some of those tracks from the sessions and from the Burns night show we did for him are pretty good.
was back when LGOOTC was jus released
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles   happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles Empty

Back to top Go down

happy christmas to us..cameraobscuraphiles
Page 1 of 1