camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taken By Trees /Tracyanne dj'ing last night in Glasgow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steven13

steven13

Taken By Trees /Tracyanne dj'ing last night in Glasgow Empty
PostSubject: Taken By Trees /Tracyanne dj'ing last night in Glasgow   Taken By Trees /Tracyanne dj'ing last night in Glasgow EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Hey all great night out in Mono last night . Taken By Trees were excellent apart from the overpowering smell of joss sticks, I think they were using them to create an atmosphere.. They were basically using all of Camera Obscura's equipment, strange to see the logo on the drum and not have them up playing although they were all in the audience . Victoria dedicated Lost And Found to Tracyanne.

I spoke to Tracyanne after the show, tried not to appear like a lovestruck teenager but probaly failed... Although I was very happy that she came over and spoke to me remembering me from the Kilmarnock show earlier this year. My girlfriend and 2 pals were pissing themselves at my beaming smile but heck it's not everyday you are standing talking about your favourite football team (Rangers) with your favourite female singer of all time.
Sometimes living in Glasgow definitely has it's benefits
Back to top Go down
TracyanneLovesTheGers

TracyanneLovesTheGers

PostSubject: Re: Taken By Trees /Tracyanne dj'ing last night in Glasgow   Taken By Trees /Tracyanne dj'ing last night in Glasgow EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:49 pm

steven13 wrote:
My girlfriend and 2 pals were pissing themselves at my beaming smile but heck it's not everyday you are standing talking about your favourite football team (Rangers) with your favourite female singer of all time.

I wouldn't dare ...! Maybe one day.

Good night though - it felt a bit like the Camera Obscura office Christmas party!

PS Ha-ha! The top of the page is currently displaying the following advert:

"Celtic Kit
Buy The New Celtic Kit Online. Free Delivery, Free Returns
www.littlewoods.com"
Back to top Go down
TracyanneLovesTheGers

TracyanneLovesTheGers

PostSubject: Re: Taken By Trees /Tracyanne dj'ing last night in Glasgow   Taken By Trees /Tracyanne dj'ing last night in Glasgow EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:31 pm

steven13 wrote:
Hey all great night out in Mono last night . Taken By Trees were excellent apart from the overpowering smell of joss sticks, I think they were using them to create an atmosphere..

I think I saw Tracyanne lighting those when she came in to do her disc spinning in fact. And most of them seemed to be actual discs, proper records and that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken By Trees /Tracyanne dj'ing last night in Glasgow   Taken By Trees /Tracyanne dj'ing last night in Glasgow Empty

Back to top Go down

Taken By Trees /Tracyanne dj'ing last night in Glasgow
Page 1 of 1