camera obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
camera obscura

a website for fans of glasgow pop group camera obscura

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

camera obscura forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
graeme
Admin
graeme

camera obscura forum Empty
PostSubject: camera obscura forum   camera obscura forum EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:03 am

its quite a revelation today to discover that if you type these 3 words into google this is the first hit,erm which is nice,i always come through the backdoor(through the link on shacknet)so ta for the folk that post and read....its quite a diddy site this but as its all about puttin bums on seats right now as far as camera obscura are concerned,it would be nice to mirror that on here......im sure they are very proud that venues are now beginning to sell out,good luck camera obscura mixing business with pleasure,godamn art.........
Back to top Go down
https://cameraobscura.forumotion.com
tonybolony

tonybolony

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura forum   camera obscura forum EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:58 pm

i noticed that forumotion must've revamped the site cause my bookmark wasnt working and i had to relink... works now tho. havnt had a newbie fan in a bit - was hoping to hear from some that did the ol' google search and joined up...
tony
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura forum   camera obscura forum EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:03 am

Yay, the band mentioned our forum on twitter, aye.

Quote :
Look! A small, dedicated band of obscuraphiles have built a forum. Like Question Time but without Nazis! Do join in... http://bit.ly/Ymzml.

I think we should keep this one around. I have made a new one, long time ago actually, but never posted it. This one's got the Google (and now band) cred. So if I ever finish the new website, I think it'll just link back to here. How's that?
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura forum   camera obscura forum EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:56 am

hahaha nice one paul,yeah i flick to your site now and again...if the tools are there feel free to tart this up a bit...nice one....................haven`t seen the"official recognition"like........just have,nazi`s ?obscuraphiles?(both have sinister connotations) heavy words lightly thrown...they`ve got us all wrong.......,hmm not sure bout that name......it has a nasty ring to it...nice to see that they have noticed,and once you are stars its easy to ignore your adoring public...hahaha some very nice folk have started to keep us in touch with reality would be nice..erm ta.................
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura forum   camera obscura forum EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:15 pm

I threw this together like a month ago or something:
http://forum.cameraobscurafanclub.net/
I don't think we should use it (the forum itself), but I'm going to copy/paste that template design into the fan website. Much brighter, cheerier, more functional than my previous ideas. I don't know how much control we have over the forum code here but maybe we can give forumotion a little matching facelift as well.

Bottom line is I need to get my ass in gear. So much crap going on in my life right now it's been hard to find the time but it'll get done.

EDIT: I just locked down my own forum so people couldn't use it even if they tried. You can still see the graphical layout though.
Back to top Go down
graeme
Admin
graeme

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura forum   camera obscura forum EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:20 pm

at ya leisure paul(kenny looks like he`s bin just dragged outta bed,misable,camera obscura??no way)..if you need my passwords for here...just shout up..........this is little d.i.y,we know that like but like the early days of dare i say shacknet......it served a purpose...but as regards up loadin pics,radio shows that kinda thing its not great.....it would be interestin to get a band perspective on the live footage...as now an again i think about uploadin them as smal wmvs here.................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: camera obscura forum   camera obscura forum Empty

Back to top Go down

camera obscura forum
Page 1 of 1